The Home and School Association (HASA) is a formal organization for the faculty and parents of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School.
OBJECTIVES OF HASA
- The objective of the Association shall be to coordinate spiritual and educational interactions of the Home and Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School.
- To offer well-planned programs and information of particular interest to parents and faculty.
- To work toward the creation of an appreciation of Catholic education.
GENERAL MEETINGS OF THE HOME AND SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
Meetings are held Four times during the year: September, November, February, and May.
GENERAL MEETING AGENDA ITEMS
The agenda for the meetings is prepared by the President and the Home and School Board in collaboration with the principal. To have a discussion topic included on the agenda for a Home and School Meeting, one of the following procedures must be followed:
- A board member is contacted with the agenda item prior to the Meeting of the Board for setting the general meeting agenda.
- An individual wishing to add an agenda item may present the item, in person, to the HASA Board during the meeting where the agenda for the General Meeting is determined.
The HASA Board in consort with administration will determine the agenda, is within the jurisdiction of the Home and School Association. If it is not within the jurisdiction of the Home and School Association, the person will be directed to the proper person or persons for discussion of the concern.
current hasa board members
President: Mat Thompson
Vice President & POPS Chair: Chris Head
Fundraising: Jeff Yardley
Social Chair: Tammy Blachly
Treasurer: Keith Honeycutt
Secretary: Jenn Egan
Faculty Representative: Susan Getter
K-2 Member At Large: Meagan Macken
3-5 Member At Large: Lynn Iovino
6-8 Member At Large: Molly Crouch
Room Parent Coordinator: Becky Beck and Tammy West
Assistant School Principal
Director of Finance for the School