- Applications for Kindergarten through 8th grade are accepted beginning on September 1st for the following school year.
- Children who apply for the Kindergarten program must be five years of age by August 31st.
- Application forms may be downloaded from our website and turned in to the office. Application packets are also available at the school and parish main offices.
- A $75.00 non-refundable application fee is to accompany the completed application.
- Students applying for Kindergarten and 1st grade will be required to take a screening test as a condition of acceptance. Screenings only take place when a seat is available.
- Teacher recommendations are required for all grades.
- Applications for grade 1-8 are accepted all year at any time.
- Applicants for grades 1-8 must include with their application a most recent report card and current teacher’s name and email address. Recommendations will be sought after a review of the report card for an available seat.
- Applicants for grades 2nd through 8th will be interviewed by the Principal after review of the student's report card and teacher recommendation. Interviews are done only if a seat is available.
- 1st grade applicants are screened prior to acceptance.
- Admission is based on the match of the student’s needs, abilities and achievement to Our Lady of Lourdes School.
- Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, Baptismal Certificate(if applicable), and First Communion Certificate (if applicable) need to be in as soon as possible to complete the student’s application file.
Please note that applicants who have applied for a particular school year which has no availabilities must contact the Director of Admissions in September to be placed on the following school year’s waitlist.